Disabled Powerlifting - disabledpowerlifting.org

1. Get a national classification at a meet in the USA

2. you will need to contact Bryce Boarman bryce.boarman@usoc.org and The High Performance Manager Mary C. Hodge at mary.hodge@logan.edu
Let her know you are ready to start the process to get you IPC license.

3. Be prepared to give Bryce a credit card for the $25.00 license fee and a scanned copy of your TRAVEL PASSPORT (not to be confused with your IPC lifting passport)!


Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint